The Breastfeeding Club, presented by the Corner Health Center, is a peer support group for mothers currently breastfeeding. It includes pumping, expecting mothers interested in breastfeeding and/or pumping, and mothers with breastfeeding experience interested in providing support and encourage.
- Meet virtually (until in-person meetings are allowed)
- Join our private Facebook group
- Become a "Breastfeeding Big Sister"
- Get support, be supportive, and learn from one another.
In this space, the term "breastfeeding" is used to be INCLUSIVE of:
- Feeding from the breast
- Feeding breastmilk by way of pumping/expressing
- A combination of both
- Using breastmilk and formula to feed a baby
Questions or concerns?
Email Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or Text the Corner Outreach Team - 734-657-4652.
Make an Appointment
Call us at 734-484-3600 or click below.