Learn how your health information may be used and released and how you can get this information for yourself. Please read carefully and remember that there is a summary of the full Notice of Privacy Practices Booklet that is available upon request.
There are three different ways to pay for your visits to the Corner:
- If you have health insurance, bring proof of your insurance to each visit.
- If you do not have insurance, don't worry! We will talk with you about different health insurance options that are free or low-cost. If you want to apply for health insurance, we will help you. To learn more about different health insurance options, click here.
If you do not have or do not want to apply for health insurance, then we will help you figure out a way to pay for your care. The cost of each visit depends on the type of visit and your income. Typically, a visit will cost between $5 - $30. If you are unable to pay for your visit, we will not turn you away.
Click here to make a payment.
Frequently Ask Questions About Health Insurance
Why do I need insurance?
Health insurance helps to cover the costs of medical appointments. Even if you are healthy, it is a good idea to have health insurance to protect you in case of illness or injury.
How can I get health insurance?
You need to meet income guidelines to qualify for free or low cost health insurance. We will help you find out if you are eligible and can help you to apply.
What free or low-cost insurance options are available to me?
Insurance Type Who Can Apply? What is Needed to Apply? What does it cover? Medicaid (Healthy Kids) Anyone up to age 18; pregnant women of any age* • Birth certificate or proof of citizenship
• photo ID
• NO PROOF needed for infants
General Medical Care
• Family Planning
• Pregnancy Care/Obstetrics
• Prescription coverage
Medicaid Q 19- and 20-year-olds with income of $600 per month or less • Birth certificate or proof of citizenship
• photo ID
• Paycheck stubs
• Back account balances
WHP Plan B Washtenaw County residents 19-64 years old with on-going serious health problems • Photo ID with current Washtenaw County address
• Proof of income for last 30 days
• Checking and/or savings account statement for last 30 days
• Record of cash assets possessed
• General Medical Care
• Doesn't cover birth control
At the Corner, we can help you apply for health insurance. Schedule your visit today!