Keeping baby safe in the car and in the crib
- Monthly class @ Corner Health Center.
- Learn the best way to keep your baby safe in the car by properly installing and using a car seat that fits your baby.
- Learn how to create a safe sleep environment for your baby. Sadly, in the U.S., more than 3,500 infants die from unsafe sleeping every year.
- For participants who need assistance, a car seat and/or a portable crib will be provided.
- Call Sweet Pea MIHP at 734-714-2230 for more information or to register for the class.
Make an Appointment
Call us at 734-484-3600 or click below.