Expecting a baby, but not sure what to expect during labor and delivery?
- Find out about the different stages of labor and what to expect in each stage
- Learn when you should go to the hospital and what to take with you
- Explore different options for comfort and pain relief
- Discuss how to talk to medical care providers about your birthing preferences
- Find out about the first few weeks home with baby
- Learn what a doula is and how they can support you during labor and delivery and postpartum
- Breastfeeding readiness
- Held every few months at Corner Health Center
- Call Sweet Pea MIHP @ 734-714-2230 for more information or to register for class
Make an Appointment
Call us at 734-484-3600 or click below.