The four-part workshop will begin Tuesday, March 7, at 6 p.m. via Zoom and will re-occur each Tuesday in March.
– The Corner Health Center will be offering a four-part workshop series “Stand Out!”, occurring every Tuesday evening in March via Zoom. The workshop will provide support and resources for parents of trans and non-binary teens/young adults.
Of the four sessions, three will be intended for parents only while a single session will encourage both parents and their children to attend.
An itinerary of the four-part workshop can be seen below:
- March 7 – Introduction to Gender (parents only)
- March 14 – Coming Out (parents only)
- March 21 – Youth Panel (parents and children encouraged)
- March 28 – Allyship and Supporting Your Child (parents only)
*All workshops span from 6-7:30 p.m.
Please fill out this form
if you are interested in attending so that we can send you more information as the series approaches!
To stay up to date on all things related to the Corner Health Center, visit www.cornerhealth.org, and follow us on Twitter (@TheCornerHealth), Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok (@CornerHealthCenter).